The extensive complex of residence and farm, which dates back to the XIV century.
If it were completed, this would be the last castle in Europe. In the building you can see the elements characteristic of the architecture of Gothic, Baroque, Renaissance and, of course, modern. Construction work began in 80-ies of XX century.
An abandoned Villa, built in the early nineteenth century. Has several porches and a viewing tower. At the corner is a grocery store.
No one knows the answer to the question why members of the Masonic lodges liked this place, which was later witnessed numerous secret rituals. The hill on which stands the building called "the devil".
The outer facade of the building was made from the bark of the cork oak tree, which was brought all the way from Portugal. This is probably one of the two objects of this type in Europe.
One of the dark abandoned estates which can be found on the territory of Opole province.
This abandoned mansion was built in 1876 by Ernest Seth-Smith for his elder brother Karl. This was the so-called house of entertainment of the future owner, ending up in the hands of the Army Operational Research Group.
Built in the second half of the XVIII century. Often visited here Jozef Wybicki, author of Polish national anthem - the national Anthem of Poland.
The abandoned great Palace with full equipment, located in the Opole Voivodeship .
Abandoned Palace in Bratoszewicach was built by Casimir Rzewuskiego in the first half of the twentieth century, but mentions of the city date back to the XIV century. Informed of another wooden mansion.
Built in 1853 the family Pförtner von der Hölle in neo-Gothic style.
A mysterious abandoned Palace of red brick, of which the attic has traces of satanic rituals.
The so-called "water Palace" - former residence of the house Schaffgotsch, one of the most beautiful abandoned places in the Opole Voivodeship.
Abandoned Palace built in the middle of the XVII century one of the richest Polish birth magnackich - Tarłów family coat of arms the Axe.
Fortified castle, whose history dates back to the second half of the XIV century.