The estate is huge, now extensively renovated complex of residence and farm, which dates back to the XIV century. Was located on the rocky ledge of the slope in the river valley between the Owl Mountains and A. the Main building dates back to 1590.
The greater part of its existence belonged to a wealthy family of the counts von Götzen, which wywodziło a Starostów Flags. Here born Gustav Adolf Götzen h, late colonial Governor of German East Africa. Family Götzenów has led to the flourishing of Scharfeneck. After the war, the mansion became the property of the State Treasury. After the liquidation of the state farms the hotel is very degenerated, becoming on the verge of collapse, and is currently the site of an abandoned.
The Palace complex consists, among other things, the Renaissance manor house, the chapel of St. John of Nepomuk zbuowanej in the eighteenth century and commercial buildings. Was rebuilt several times, and so in the 30-ies of the XVIII century nadbudowano stairwell and put the current octagonal tower, and also added some decorative architectural elements. Around the same time was created a chapel. 1738. Silesian painter in the Baroque style, Johann Franz Hoffman did in the chapel of the magnificent painting including walls, ceiling and altar. It depicts St. John of Nepomuk and belongs to the fame of von Götzen. In 1850. polychrome was to serve, and also partially blocked. Last service done two of the Cracow artist in the seventies of the last century. In this form you can admire the paintings until today and give them an incredible character to this abandoned chapel.