This abandoned Palace in Rudkach (or Oborniki, or Wool - on-to a miscellaneous it was called) was built in the second half of the XVIII century on the site of the old, wooden mansion. Lived here Esther Verush-Kowalski, where in wooing came, and then he married himself Jozef Wybicki, author of Polish national anthem - the national Anthem of Poland.
However, to fully describe the history of the Palace, we must go back in time even more, to the beginning of the XVIII century. Then was born John Francis Rostworowski (coat of arms Nałęcz), which in the future, the Palace was built. From 1729 Francis edukował on the street in Dresden, where he began his career in the Cadet Corps. Fast because already in the autumn of 1730 was a squire, Prince Frederick August, and after eight years became a Royal kamerjunkrem (Junior szambelanem the yard). A year later zjeździł Italy, was also in Rome. Since December of 1742 was a teacher królewiczów Karl (age 9) and Xavier (12 years) and he taught them the language, laws and customs and Polish history. The study lasted (probably) in 1745. At the time, playing the piano, he got into the honorary members of the Berlin-Lovers of the Truth, the so-called Societatis Alethophilorum. Society is for the password leading were the words Sapere aude (have courage to use your own mind) and defended the philosophy of Ch. Wolff and Leibnitza.
In 1745, Franz Jan Rostworowski out of kamerjunkra królewiczów at the Royal Treasurer, as evidenced by the fragment of a letter written by the uncle of his daughter-in-law, Constance, in Dresden Jack Ogrodzkiego:
Jmć You Chambellanowi Rostworowskiemu bow and pensyi and honor, congratulations.
Find and after a greater number of documents since that time meet diary Starzeńskiego M. (great-grandson of Franz), where he writes:
[Franz Rostworowski] whole life spent in Dresden at the court of August II and III, and after his death retired to the village with the name of the Treasurer and privy counsellors.
Unfortunately, mention of the secret advisors are not confirmed by any other historical sources. In 1748 Rostworowski gets the Board żytomierskie, however, quickly gives them to John Kajetanowi Ilińskiemu. At the same time receives from his mother well kłoczowskie (earth stężyńska) that in 1755, is together with his brother Jack at the items lying on Podlasie: Wierzchuce. Not here, however, settles Francis and velikopolsky the property of his wife, married in 1750, Marianne (daughter of Adam Kołaczkowskiego, Chamberlain kaliskiego). Apparently, she was the widow of (information is unsubstantiated, the name of the former husband is unknown) and says that hence its great benefits. Among them was minutes. the village of Wool in the area of Poznan.
In Men Rostworowski decides to demolish the old wooden house and build a Palace in style of classicism. His contributions included a Park with a pond and outbuildings. It is in this deserted Palace, which was described here. Apparently, in the initial stage it is very original architecture (to its current state after two updates, so it's hard to say). Definitely unique as to the territory, the greater was the motive of the two halls and two ryzalitów (speech from the front side on the facade of the building in its Central part, lateral or angular), as well as round and oval interior.
At the same time in the Palace except the family Rostworowskch, settled with his mother the niece of the hostess, Esther Kowalski. As piętnastoletnią girl, met her in 1772 Jozef Wybicki (author of the anthem of Poland), when he returned from Vienna and stayed at the Palace hotel Rostworowska. Over the next eight years Wybicki, he held the position podwojewodziego Poznan, often in the Palace, in Rudkach. Finally, in 1780, said to be adopted. Newlyweds take wedding 11.09.1780 year in the Wool. Interestingly, this occurred in the wooden Church of the exaltation of the Holy cross, which is unchanged until today.
Jan Franz Rostworowski to the end he lived in a Palace in cotton Wool (Oborniki, Rudkach). Until his death in 1781, playing the piano, he worked to the end zapamietano him as a man "known and ustosunkowanego in Poland." In the autumn of the same year Esther and Joseph Wybiccy are held in the hall, holding Manieczkach. He founded two new settlements: Holendry (now Brodniczka) and Esterpole, named in honor of his wife.
In the nineteenth century all this, together with the Palace wydzierżawiła family Pirsherów. During the Spring of Nations (1848 - 1849) there was a rebel camp. In 1923 the estate together with the Palace takes over the Treasury. Currently, the Palace Rudkach (Oborniki) is abandoned, and more and more destroyed. Inside you can find a lot of literature cooperative and school. According to information from the array refers to one of the branches of the Farm, on sale for approx. 850, 000 (2016).