This abandoned mansion was built in 1876 by Ernest Seth-Smith for his elder brother Karl. This was the so-called house of entertainment of the future owner, ending up in the hands of the Army Operational Research Group.
Abandoned building, was built in 1876 by Ernest Seth Smith for his brother Charles. The new building as if absorbed in himself, standing a little house. 22 years later, in 1898, the mansion was sold to Sir Charles Tennanta, a wealthy industrialist and patron of art. He was then 75 years old, and here he married his second wife Margaret, who bore him four children. Tennantów main estates were in Scotland, and this yard was to be home with a surprise outside of London - the square on which were built used the big popularity.
In the years 1911 - 1946 the building in broadoaks belonged to the Charrington family, who were owners of a large brewery. After 1946 it was sold to the Ministry of Supply. Two years later, was here unit Army Operational Research Group and in the hands of the army remained in 1996. Two years later, he was sold. Currently, the object is abandoned and destroyed.