In Poland, these abandoned places, which are already by their appearance cause tremors and trembling. When you add to this room full of candles, inscriptions in Latin and pentagramów, then we can be sure that we have a very interesting study.
Abandoned Palace in Pruszkow near Warsaw was built in 1904 and at first there was a hospital that was intended for workstations located near the Railway Workshops. During the first world war, the Russian army occupied the territory, then all bets rozgrabiła. Railway workshops in Pruszkow ceased to exist (in 1915 warszaty were evacuated deep into Russia), and, consequently, the function of the hospital ceased to have meaning.
After some time, the building was abandoned. In 1919 there was opened a branch of the school (an ordinary school, a former railway) which is less than twenty years later got its patron Saint: Maria Curie-Składowską as its banner. School colloquially przezwano "Kolejówka" and in this form survived not only the war but before the mid-seventies. The institution occupied two buildings. The second was on the street may 3, and here is kindergarten, first base classes, the dining room (where the described building dowożono children with special train) and the house Manager of the now school. Soon, however, because in 1938, a second building was commissioned Hundred Station, which is a mansion of red brick classes should start to be carried out in two shifts.
During the SECOND world war the school building was seized by the Nazis, throwing the school out of its headquarters and opening a boarding school for German children from school ewangelickiej. Later poles again opened as a branch of education. Later, there was only elementary school (primary School No. 5 in Pruszkow) and operated until June 1974, when it was dissolved.
The building was empty. Unfortunately, it is not known how long. But it is known that in the 80-ies, these there was opened to the tourist base PTSM called "Tramp". In this form it is an abandoned place functioned until around the late 90s (one of the users says that his colleague around 1998 he did here osimnastkę). It is also known that often in this 'hotel' stayed visitors from beyond the Eastern border, apparently in routes mobile after the Polish markets. It passed into the hands of the Polish-Greek company in exchange for niespłacone long ZNTK in respect of the company. In recent years there were plans separate shelves and restoration of the building to open the office. Even started was the repair, but for unknown reasons was interrupted. Currently, the red brick mansion, left, and more and more destroyed. Entered in the register of monuments.
I should add that some time ago the neighbors complained about strange noises and light blocked out of an abandoned Palace in Pruszkow. This is not surprising, as in the attic of the hotel, someone, most likely staged black masses. This is evidenced wyrysowany in the same room the pentagram, candles and numerous Latin inscriptions. In another room in the attic was built a sort of throne padded red cloth.
The condition of the building at the present time is deplorable. In addition fotogeniczną stairwell and a few plakietkom with subtitles, a lonely place absolutely wyprute of all that is of some value and could be raised. Złomiarzom even managed rozkraść part of the metal roof. A few years ago there was here also a small fire.