The first mention of the castle 'de Mussin' (although the first version of the fortifications looked quite different than in the pictures) dates back to 1377, the construction of which tradition ascribes to the genus rycerskiemu de Mussin. In the beginning of XVI century was demolished and rebuilt. The castle was later expanded, and in the second half of the XVI century Renaissance was a great restructuring, in which the added defensive walls and dug moats.
The castle was probably created in the second half of the XIV century. This small (probably wooden) fortress around 1388 switched to exclusive family von Pannwitz, however, was it received in the XV century in the aftermath of the failed conspiracy of the owner of one of the Czech kings. Since then, the owners of the estate changed frequently, and even in the same century it belonged, incidentally, to the family von Haag (1430), Zbinka Bochovec with Bochowa (1485) and Prince Henry ziębickiego And Podiebradowicza that included it in the composition of their products in 1494.
In 1501 the village passed as a fief on the property of count Ulrich von Hardegg, ożenionego daughter of Prince Henry And Podiebradowicza Sidonią, which brought him the castle together with the surrounding village wianie. The new owner soon decided to demolish it and at the same place zbuddował new, stone Fort. The hotel has greatly expanded its next owner - Balthasar von Reichenbach, his house was in the ownership of the castle over the next 100 years. At the time, probably even before the year 1563, the castle was subjected to the great Renaissance reconstruction: added defensive walls and dug moats. In the year 1613 Heinrich von Reichenbach called Bieler sold some of their goods to Karl von Sebottendorf, who 15 years later, for participation in uprising chybionej antyhabzburskiej taken half the village, and the second half and gained from him the merchant Peter Langwies.
The son of a wealthy merchant, Langwiesa, named Christian, has established itself mainly with the dramatic nature and irreconcilable policy towards its own citizens that led to the revolt of local peasants, who tried to burn the castle with its owner, inclusive. On a huge disaster for them, rebellion was a fiasco and was firmly subdued Christian. That failed local peasants were taken, successfully repeated the Swedes, who in 1645 the castle was captured, robbed, and finally let the smoke through.
A year later the property was purchased and sold to the Secretary dworskiemu Wismerowi background Wiesenbergowi. In 1675, the village was bought by Daniel Pachisi von Osterberger Osterberg (lawyer Jasper, he was one of the so-called new nobility). He rebuilt the castle, turning it into a Renaissance-Baroque residence: one of the most impressive in the area. Heir to the Palace was his son: Daniel Johann Anton after him and settled Colonel Jasper Emanuel Franz, Baron von Osterberg. In 1776, the property became the property of the trading Advisor Leopold Gendela, which put him in space at the time the amount of 77 thousand guilders. Fifty years later the descendants of Gendela sold the family benefits Augustowi Grossmanowi, and he in 1854 got rid of them in favor of a Scottish millionaire Woldemara von Johnston. After his death the castle was ruled by the son of a Scot, Max von Johnston, which survived until the end of the first World War. When he died, the fortress was sold to the Baroness Isabella von Blanckart de domo von Munchhausen, who ruled the castle until the SECOND World War, during which the city was evacuated by the occupant.
After wysiedleniu Baroness's new socialist government established in the building of a holiday house under the original State-owned Enterprise Hodowlanemu, and later the National Council and finally the Department of Education, Culture, District Management, who wanted to create an orphanage here. Although conducted in 1972 repair these plans failed, but a later attempt of arrangement of the Palace hotel has been suspended through odours blocked from the neighboring cattle. Devastated, but still in good condition and the object bought in 1996 from the Agency of Agricultural real Estate entrepreneur, then barely two years later the Palace was burnt down under mysterious to the present day circumstances. It is generally believed that he fell victim of arson with the aim of obtaining compensation. Currently, the facility is abandoned and is in ruins.