The first of this type of plant and at the same time the largest brick building in Europe. It was built in 1939 and designed by Giles Gilbert Scott, the architect of minutes. the Cathedral in Liverpool, the building of the Tate Modern, or at least the red phone booths.
The first traces of a brick factory can be found on the military map of 1825. At this time, the entire surrounding property belonged to the family Danglów. According to numerous sources, the company contributed from the expansion of the capital.
Plant transport Radziwiu began in 1927. First energy was obtained here in 1928. After modernization in 1938 it was the largest facility power supply from the unit for Mazovia.
New rates of EUROPEAN built in 1970 and they worked only 20 years, however, the history of the European Union starts much earlier, because already in 1856.
One of the oldest in Poland, paper mills and at the same time the largest in the Mazowieckie province and the best preserved ensemble of objects paper mills. Example of construction and architecture industrial day of historicism.
The ensemble of the buildings consists of two powerful, round gas collectors and a building gazometru and factories.
Abandoned dairy plant, which was never finished. Victim of communism, of the system. the strange interests of the local authorities. The factory was almost completed, and then at some point someone decided that, however, is not profitable and built another.
Built in 1928 plants producing artificial fibers. Before the war it produced 1740 tonnes of yarn wiskozowej a day, reaching 40% profit on each kilogramie product. In 1976, the rate amounted to 1/3 the manufacture of artificial fibers across the country.
The complex of abandoned buildings and old factories fototechnicznych.
First in Prussia native of żyrardów cotton. Was founded in 1822, built the wrocław merchant Hermann Dietrich Lindheima and these employ about 900 people.
Former factories, mechanical known with production, mainly of agricultural tractors. The beginning of the existence of the plant dates back to 1893. For more than a century of history producing tractors, tanks, buses, cars or motorcycles.
Built in 1870 and is being systematically expanded in the 1890-1910 years, has become one of the largest pończoszarni in the Russian Empire. Its current name "Stella" was only after 1967.
The first mention of this abandoned currently the mill "Americans" in Pisarzowicach be traced back to 1301. Its name comes from the fact that in the nineteenth century to use modern American technology.
The mill was built in 1882, was completely destroyed during the SECOND World War. After the reconstruction turned into the largest and most modern sawmill in the former province of olshtynsky and one of the largest in the country.
Rates come from created in 1923 by the State factory of Gunpowder and Materials Buckets. Thanks to her small appearance in the nearest village just a few years turned into a city.