Abandoned saw mill was started in 1882, but was completely destroyed during the SECOND World War. Again rebuilt, became the largest and most modern tartakiem in the former province of olshtynsky and one of the largest in the country.
Around 1900, Richard Anders, called "wschodniopruskim the king of the wood", took a small saw mill owned by E. Lehman, and a year later it expanded. Then came a new, large room in which the equipment of the production of Swedish. The bet was made until the thirties of the twentieth century and was successfully operated before the war. At the time, was considered one of the most modern in Germany. For employees of the sawmill, Anders built a village for the workers.
After the second world war, the sawmill was nationalized. In 1952, resumed production. In the seventies of the XX century, dismantled most of the old devices, and also upgraded. Part of production exported to Western countries, and in the lumber mill employed more than 250 people. In 1999, the sawmill was privatized, and now the factory is closed and abandoned, yielding destruction. After the old sawmill buildings of the forge and a carpentry workshop.
On the border of the sawmill is also a residential building, currently abandoned. An interesting element associated with the house of sa kilkumetrowe yews growing seedlings, from the lake that fall look really amazing.