Since 1888 she was here to rent horses for riding and station porters lektyk. It was then a very popular holiday in the mountains, unfortunately, today less and less common.
It was built in the 70's Hughes of the XX century. There were more than 200 persons, had a rope tow, along with a school, garden, gym, pool, sauna, Solarium, a hall for weddings and more.
A former center of steel industry of Repair situated on an area of 7.5 hectares.