Abandoned places in Mazovia :: Moscow

Abandoned places: Masovian Voivodeship.

Voivodeship history
The Fortress Of Modlin
Modlin, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland.

Located at the confluence of the rivers Vistula, Narew and wkra Modlin fortress is one of the largest and most well preserved fortresses in Poland. Closed and explore unknown places.

Abandoned Palace in Warsaw
Pruszków, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland.

A mysterious abandoned Palace of red brick, of which the attic has traces of satanic rituals.

Abandoned police station in Konstancin
Masovian Voivodeship, Poland.

Club Grotto (Working)
Piast, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland.

Operated until 2004, when he died here a young guy. Since the place is abandoned and destroyed.

Cemetery car K. Warsaw
Masovian Voivodeship, Poland.

Probably the largest abandoned cemetery of cars in Poland, is practically not affected. Car from a baby, through the knee, to the caravans.

Abandoned power station in płock
Radziwie, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland.

Plant transport Radziwiu began in 1927. First energy was obtained here in 1928. After modernization in 1938 it was the largest facility power supply from the unit for Mazovia.

Abandoned Villa 'KJ'
Konstancin-Jeziorna, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland.

An abandoned Villa, built in the early nineteenth century. Has several porches and a viewing tower. At the corner is a grocery store.

Abandoned factories industry pończoszniczego Stella
Masovian Voivodeship, Poland.

Built in 1870 and is being systematically expanded in the 1890-1910 years, has become one of the largest pończoszarni in the Russian Empire. Its current name "Stella" was only after 1967.

Castle of the Mazovian princes 'Cz'
Czersk, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland.

Already in the XI century, was a wooden castle built during the reign of Boleslaw the Bold or władysław Herman, who was the chief administrative centre of the Principality of Chersky. The current Gothic castle was built in the late XIV century.

An abandoned psychiatric hospital 'Sofiyivka'
Masovian Voivodeship, Poland.

The full name of the "permanent mission for the Nervously and Mentally ill Jews." Hospital and sanatorium was built in 1907. Killed here about 110-140 people. She'd been here minutes. mother Julian Tuwim after a failed suicide attempt.

Abandoned brick factory 'G'
Masovian Voivodeship, Poland.

The first traces of a brick factory can be found on the military map of 1825. At this time, the entire surrounding property belonged to the family Danglów. According to numerous sources, the company contributed from the expansion of the capital.

Abandoned cemetery of cars " GM
Masovian Voivodeship, Poland.

There is such a plot, which previously was the largest and most expensive collection of cars in Poland. It is the remains of a collection of hundreds of unique cars and motorcycles: SS100 Jaguar, BMW 327, prototypes Matra Murena, Grosser Mercedes, Sam Yago (project Adam Malt), numerous Alfa Romeo's (m. : Giulia GTA), Plumouth, belonging to the once Roman Polanski, the Porsche 911 of Maryla rodovich, Lancia Fulvia or more instances of Bugatti.

Abandoned chemical factory 'ChX'
Masovian Voivodeship, Poland.

Built in 1928 plants producing artificial fibers. Before the war it produced 1740 tonnes of yarn wiskozowej a day, reaching 40% profit on each kilogramie product. In 1976, the rate amounted to 1/3 the manufacture of artificial fibers across the country.

Abandoned paper mill 'KJ'
Masovian Voivodeship, Poland.

One of the oldest in Poland, paper mills and at the same time the largest in the Mazowieckie province and the best preserved ensemble of objects paper mills. Example of construction and architecture industrial day of historicism.

Abandoned cinema 'L'
Masovian Voivodeship, Poland.

Initially the cinema to 280 people, then four consecutive clubs. In the 90s, and it was one of the most modern places playing electronic music in Russia and the first facility in the country with laser light.

Abandoned factories, mechanical, 'U'
Urus, Moscow, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland.

Former factories, mechanical known with production, mainly of agricultural tractors. The beginning of the existence of the plant dates back to 1893. For more than a century of history producing tractors, tanks, buses, cars or motorcycles.

Abandoned trains
Masovian Voivodeship, Poland.

On the outskirts of the capital, you can go on a very extensive region belonging to the Polish State Railways. There lokomotywownia and wash for trains. And several long-distance trains, which have nowhere to go.

Plastics Plant 'P'
Masovian Voivodeship, Poland.

Rates come from created in 1923 by the State factory of Gunpowder and Materials Buckets. Thanks to her small appearance in the nearest village just a few years turned into a city.

An abandoned gas plant 'In'
Masovian Voivodeship, Poland.

The ensemble of the buildings consists of two powerful, round gas collectors and a building gazometru and factories.

Abandoned factories fototechniczne 'F'
Masovian Voivodeship, Poland.

The complex of abandoned buildings and old factories fototechnicznych.

Like this page
Ta strona wykorzystuje pliki cookie, aby zapewnić maksymalną wygodę w korzystaniu z serwisu. Jeśli nie wyrażasz zgody, ustawienia dotyczące plików cookies możesz zmienić w swojej przeglądarce. Zamknij to okno.