The abandoned great Palace with full equipment, located in the Opole Voivodeship .
One of the many abandoned houses that we can find in the Opole Voivodeship.
One of the dark abandoned estates which can be found on the territory of Opole province.
Old mausoleum in the shape of a pyramid located somewhere in the Opole Voivodeship.
The abandoned chapel located in the woods near an abandoned Palace in Kopicach.
Empty Our Tower, which is in accordance. legends escaped king Popiel. It is situated near the town of Kruszwica on lake Gopło.
Built in 1853 the family Pförtner von der Hölle in neo-Gothic style.
The so-called "water Palace" - former residence of the house Schaffgotsch, one of the most beautiful abandoned places in the Opole Voivodeship.
The first mention of this abandoned currently the mill "Americans" in Pisarzowicach be traced back to 1301. Its name comes from the fact that in the nineteenth century to use modern American technology.
New rates of EUROPEAN built in 1970 and they worked only 20 years, however, the history of the European Union starts much earlier, because already in 1856.