Abandoned Palace built in the middle of the XVII century one of the richest Polish birth magnackich - Tarłów family coat of arms the Axe.
Located at the confluence of the rivers Vistula, Narew and wkra Modlin fortress is one of the largest and most well preserved fortresses in Poland. Closed and explore unknown places.
One of the dark abandoned estates which can be found on the territory of Opole province.
The abandoned great Palace with full equipment, located in the Opole Voivodeship .
Old mausoleum in the shape of a pyramid located somewhere in the Opole Voivodeship.
One of the many abandoned houses that we can find in the Opole Voivodeship.
Empty Our Tower, which is in accordance. legends escaped king Popiel. It is situated near the town of Kruszwica on lake Gopło.
The abandoned chapel located in the woods near an abandoned Palace in Kopicach.
Built in 1853 the family Pförtner von der Hölle in neo-Gothic style.
The so-called "water Palace" - former residence of the house Schaffgotsch, one of the most beautiful abandoned places in the Opole Voivodeship.
A mysterious abandoned Palace of red brick, of which the attic has traces of satanic rituals.
Operated until 2004, when he died here a young guy. Since the place is abandoned and destroyed.
Probably the largest abandoned cemetery of cars in Poland, is practically not affected. Car from a baby, through the knee, to the caravans.
Plant transport Radziwiu began in 1927. First energy was obtained here in 1928. After modernization in 1938 it was the largest facility power supply from the unit for Mazovia.
Abandoned Palace in Bratoszewicach was built by Casimir Rzewuskiego in the first half of the twentieth century, but mentions of the city date back to the XIV century. Informed of another wooden mansion.
Another example of "collectibles" aspirations of Poles: old abandoned cars, such as trucks, cars and agricultural. Fiats, polonezy, trucks and more.
Built in the second half of the XVIII century. Often visited here Jozef Wybicki, author of Polish national anthem - the national Anthem of Poland.
An abandoned movie theater Mazur was founded at the turn of 1912 and 1913, on the street of St. John through Edward Julia Vortheila, Dutch. As a novelty, evoked a lot of emotion. After the SECOND world war nationalized, ceased to function in the 90-ies.
The first mention of this abandoned currently the mill "Americans" in Pisarzowicach be traced back to 1301. Its name comes from the fact that in the nineteenth century to use modern American technology.
New rates of EUROPEAN built in 1970 and they worked only 20 years, however, the history of the European Union starts much earlier, because already in 1856.
The architect of the Protestant Church, built in 1797, was by C. G. Langhans, the Creator of moments. Bandenburskiej gate in Berlin and the Palace Hotzfeldów in Wroclaw.
An abandoned Villa, built in the early nineteenth century. Has several porches and a viewing tower. At the corner is a grocery store.
The area in which there is a locomotive depot, it is an important railway junction between Warsaw and Lublin. The building was built in the period 1943 - 1944, ceased to be used in 1998.
Abandoned dairy plant, which was never finished. Victim of communism, of the system. the strange interests of the local authorities. The factory was almost completed, and then at some point someone decided that, however, is not profitable and built another.
Built in 1870 and is being systematically expanded in the 1890-1910 years, has become one of the largest pończoszarni in the Russian Empire. Its current name "Stella" was only after 1967.
The Church was built by Prince Gustav von Curland Birona in the years 1901-1902 by the architect Arnold Hartmana. After the war, in 1945, a detachment of militia blew up the door leading to the basement in search of the pitiful remnants of the Nazi army that thieves and vandals began to pillage and destroy the temple.
Already in the XI century, was a wooden castle built during the reign of Boleslaw the Bold or władysław Herman, who was the chief administrative centre of the Principality of Chersky. The current Gothic castle was built in the late XIV century.
The full name of the "permanent mission for the Nervously and Mentally ill Jews." Hospital and sanatorium was built in 1907. Killed here about 110-140 people. She'd been here minutes. mother Julian Tuwim after a failed suicide attempt.
It was built in the 70's Hughes of the XX century. There were more than 200 persons, had a rope tow, along with a school, garden, gym, pool, sauna, Solarium, a hall for weddings and more.
The first traces of a brick factory can be found on the military map of 1825. At this time, the entire surrounding property belonged to the family Danglów. According to numerous sources, the company contributed from the expansion of the capital.
Old city hospital located on the outskirts of the city. It is a large complex of several buildings. Above the main entrance you can see the characteristic cross.
There is such a plot, which previously was the largest and most expensive collection of cars in Poland. It is the remains of a collection of hundreds of unique cars and motorcycles: SS100 Jaguar, BMW 327, prototypes Matra Murena, Grosser Mercedes, Sam Yago (project Adam Malt), numerous Alfa Romeo's (m. : Giulia GTA), Plumouth, belonging to the once Roman Polanski, the Porsche 911 of Maryla rodovich, Lancia Fulvia or more instances of Bugatti.
Built in 1928 plants producing artificial fibers. Before the war it produced 1740 tonnes of yarn wiskozowej a day, reaching 40% profit on each kilogramie product. In 1976, the rate amounted to 1/3 the manufacture of artificial fibers across the country.
One of the oldest in Poland, paper mills and at the same time the largest in the Mazowieckie province and the best preserved ensemble of objects paper mills. Example of construction and architecture industrial day of historicism.
Initially the cinema to 280 people, then four consecutive clubs. In the 90s, and it was one of the most modern places playing electronic music in Russia and the first facility in the country with laser light.
Former factories, mechanical known with production, mainly of agricultural tractors. The beginning of the existence of the plant dates back to 1893. For more than a century of history producing tractors, tanks, buses, cars or motorcycles.
First in Prussia native of żyrardów cotton. Was founded in 1822, built the wrocław merchant Hermann Dietrich Lindheima and these employ about 900 people.
On the outskirts of the capital, you can go on a very extensive region belonging to the Polish State Railways. There lokomotywownia and wash for trains. And several long-distance trains, which have nowhere to go.
No one knows the answer to the question why members of the Masonic lodges liked this place, which was later witnessed numerous secret rituals. The hill on which stands the building called "the devil".
Since 1888 she was here to rent horses for riding and station porters lektyk. It was then a very popular holiday in the mountains, unfortunately, today less and less common.
Its Genesis was posed to the year 1908 and in the territory of the yard dispensary. It was at this hospital, Lech Walesa has allocated 220 000 dollars, is received along with the Nobel Peace prize.
This is one of the oldest existing in Poland Evangelical churches, was completed in 1749 at the request of the present king of Prussia, Frederick II.
Rates come from created in 1923 by the State factory of Gunpowder and Materials Buckets. Thanks to her small appearance in the nearest village just a few years turned into a city.
If it were completed, this would be the last castle in Europe. In the building you can see the elements characteristic of the architecture of Gothic, Baroque, Renaissance and, of course, modern. Construction work began in 80-ies of XX century.
Built in 1913, the Church with a bell tower and extensive graveyard. The interior is covered with fine polychromy.
The outer facade of the building was made from the bark of the cork oak tree, which was brought all the way from Portugal. This is probably one of the two objects of this type in Europe.
A former center of steel industry of Repair situated on an area of 7.5 hectares.
Fortified castle, whose history dates back to the second half of the XIV century.
The ensemble of the buildings consists of two powerful, round gas collectors and a building gazometru and factories.
Three-story hotel was built in 1975.
Three strong FORTS are connected by a system of ramparts and ditches.
It's an abandoned Jewish cemetery was established about 1890.
The mill was built in 1882, was completely destroyed during the SECOND World War. After the reconstruction turned into the largest and most modern sawmill in the former province of olshtynsky and one of the largest in the country.
Closed railway station was originally a passenger, later sign.
The complex of abandoned buildings and old factories fototechnicznych.
The extensive complex of residence and farm, which dates back to the XIV century.