The Genesis of this abandoned hospital shipbuilding was occurring before the year 1908 and in the territory of the yard dispensary. It was at this hospital, Lech Walesa has allocated 220 000 dollars, is received along with the Nobel Peace prize.
The hospital was called Industrial Enterprise of Health care. Its Genesis was the infirmary, arising on the territory of the Shipyard Schichaua before 1908. After the war was renamed to the infirmary of the Gdansk shipyard (Gdańsk Shipyard them. Lenin) together with the ward patients. In 1956, the hospital expanded into three inspection points situated on the territory of the shipyard.
As a result of restructuring there are also a clinic and a hospital called the ship, which in 1958 was 50 beds. In subsequent years, systematically increased office. In 1960 - 1964, it was already 60 beds, and in the period 1974 - 1986 to 80. It is worth mentioning that in 1970, during the so-called "accidents grudniowych" (protests against the hikes) was in this first aid stoczniowcom.
It was at this hospital, Lech Walesa has allocated 220 000 dollars along with the Peace Nobel prize, which he received on 5 February 1983. Unfortunately, this gift didn't help, and 20 years later, because in 2003 in the reform of the health care centre were eliminated as ineffective.